Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Goodbye School ... Hello Summer!

Hooray!  I am so excited the kids are FINALLY out for Summer Break!

I love living in Southern Utah, the kids are out of school before Memorial Day, the weather is fabulous and screams "HELLO SUMMER!  COME AND PLAY!"

This year my Little's (they really aren't little anymore - soon to be 4th and 2nd graders) wanted to take a little treat to their classmates.  A treat that said something like

GOODBYE SCHOOL
HELLO SUMMER!

  I remembered I had about 50 baby food jars!  Perfect for storing little treats.

Want to make some for your Little's?

Here is what you will need:

Recycled baby food jars
Ribbon and twine
Printable Labels - You can use mine if you want too!
Spray Paint
Mod Podge
M&M's or Skittles

Print labels and Mod Podge labels to clean jars.  Spray paint lids black.  Fill with M&M's or Skittles and tie with ribbon and twine!


HAPPY SUMMER!!!



No comments: