Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Father's Day Gift Idea

Eighteen 25 had the CUTEST Father's Day Gift Idea.

It is simple enough the kids can make it.

So, what did I do?

Bought enough supplies for all Webelos Scout boys to pass of a requirement by making one for their Dad's - Perfect.

Nothing like a little craft time with a group of Cub Scouts.


I changed it up just a little bit from the original.  I used the free printable ties from Shindig Parties and the free template for the collar from Eighteen 25.

I live in a small town.  We are not lucky enough to have a Hobby Lobby.  I had to improvise on the jars.  I had PLENTY of quart sized mason jars.  Seemed to do the trick.

My boys had plenty of fun making these little guys for their Dad's.

Now I have my "Not Scout" kids wanting to make them too!

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: