Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Essentials

Easter has snuck up on me without me knowing! (besides, driving tractor on the farm for my brothers all day kind of fills my day) We have been pretty busy lately, so all the good intentions of fun activities had to lay by the wayside. I only managed to get one new Easter idea done this year.

This darling Easter Egg countdown, of course, from the cute gals at Eighteen25. The kids have been having fun opening an egg daily and doing the activity. The great thing is that you can fill some with candy and then make up your own activities to put in the others. That way, this countdown is personalized to your family Easter traditions. How cool is this?!!!

*Extra Perk* If you haven't made this countdown, wait until after Easter and score some plastic eggs and grass super cheap and make a bunch for next year. What a great gift to give family, friends, neighbors, etc.
There is one more activity on my MUST do list for Easter this weekend: Resurrection Rolls. Feathers from my Nest has a great tutorial on these. What a great lesson for the kids and yummy at the same time.

Happy Easter Friends!

Don't forget to use some of your good not-left-out-in-the-sun-too-long-during-the-hunt-colored-easter-eggs for the super de-lish Egg Salad BLT's recipe Julie posted (next post).




No comments: