Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Musical Cake


I AM SO EXCITED to share this Wedding Cupcake Tower with you!

The theme for the wedding was "Music in the Park."  The bride and groom LOVE everything musical, so they wanted it incorporated into the wedding theme.  The colors were black and white (of course!) and RED!  Oh, I love the color red, especially for a wedding.  There is something so stunning and romantic about the color RED!


Once the fondant is on, the fun part begins....


Oh, she is B-E-A-Utiful!


I just can't get enough of it, I love how it turned out!

I hand made all the musical notes and bars.  And used a fondant cutter for the flowers.




To read about the "Music in the Park" wedding, click here.  All the little details are what made this reception AMAZING!  (Did I mention that Holly and I are two of the four wedding planners??)  Yeah, you gotta check it out!


2 comments:

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

This may be the most amazing wedding cake I have seen. We didn't get to try the cupcakes, but the wedding cake was great! The music theme couldn't have turned out better.