SPRING "BLOOM" FRAME
This is my version of the cute frame I posted earlier that my friend Kellie had made.
8x10 plaque made from MDF Board
1. Cut the scrapbook paper to fit the mdf board and distress the edges of the paper.
2. Use spray adhesive or Mod Podge to adhere the paper to the frame.
3. Wrap ribbon/fabric around the frame and tie in knot/bow.
4. Cut out flowers (I used my Cricut) 3 different sizes and use a brad to connect them. Distress edges. I free handed a leaf (they don't have to perfect!) because I felt the picture needed some green. Hot glue flower(s) on.
5. Cut out your vinyl (I used my Cricut...again) to say "BLOOM" or whatever you would like. Attach and you have your own Spring frame. Total cost for this project: FREE. All of it was in my craft closet!
SPRING RIBBON GARLAND
2x4x6 Wood Block